1. Cass, Hite, Hite Prime, Hite Prime Max, Cafri, OB lager beer andso on, and Taedonggang (대동강) which is North Korea's productionof beer.
2. Soju is a wine made from rice / wheat or potatoes are fermentedwith alcohol content of 22% ABV. The majority of Koreans are veryfond of drinking soju.
3. Yakju is another type which is made from fermented rice, is most famous type of Cheongju.
4. Takju is kind of thick wine, the kind that is known Paing makgeolli(막걸리), white wine made from rice milk.
1. Insam cha (인삼차) - ginseng tea
2. Saenggang cha (생강차) - Ginger root tea
3. Sujeonggwa (수정 과) - persimmon juice
4. Sikhye (식혜) - sweet rice juice
5. Yujacha (유자차) - Yuzu fruit tea
6. Bori cha (보리차) - tea from barley (grains) are baked
7. Oksusu cha (옥수 수차) - tea of roasted corn
8. Hyeonmi cha (현미차) - tea of the toasted rice
9. Sungnyung (숭늉) - extract of rice / rice singed