22. Bibimbap (비빔밥, "mixed rice"): Jeonju city typical food, which is rice mixed with various kinds of vegetables, beef, egg, and gochujang. Variation: dolsot Bibimbap (돌솥 비빔밥), Bibimbap is served with a hot stone pot. Bibimbap Bibimbap is Yukhoe with raw minced beef (yukhoe), plus a raw egg on it. Bibimbap is eaten after rice and stir with spoon until blended.
23. Hoedeopbap (회덮밥): pieces of raw fish mixed with vegetables, rice and gochujang.
24. Kimchi: vegetables (usually cabbage, Chinese cabbage, white radish, or cucumber) fermented with ingredients and spices such as ginger, garlic, onions and chili powder. There are many variations on how to create in each household.
25. Kongnamul (콩나물): Sprouts are eaten with boiled or spiced banchan. Variations: kongnamul-bap (sprouts over rice), kongnamul-guk (sprout soup), and kongnamul-gukbap (rice soup with bean sprouts).
26. Naengmyeon (냉면; North Korea: 랭면, Raengmyŏn; "cold noodles"): Pyeongyang typical noodles are usually consumed in the summer. There are many kinds, generally thin noodles made from buckwheat flour (wheat type), served with beef bone soup, plus a variety of spices, vegetables, boiled eggs and beef. Naengmyeon of this type is also called mul Naengmyeon (Naengmyeon water) to distinguish it from Bibim Naengmyeon, which is not soup, but mixed with a spicy gochujang and wrapped like satay. Another variation is mulhoe Naengmyeon Naengmyeon or with seafood.
27. Japchae (잡채): dangmyeon stir. Dangmyeon (vermicelli) is made from potato flour, then cooked with vegetables, beef and spices, sometimes also be varied with additional seafood example haemul Japchae (Japchae octopus).
28. Jajangmyeon (자장면): black soy bean sauce noodles are very popular in Korea. Origin is a typical Beijing noodles (RRT) are adapted to Korean tastes.
29. Kalguksu (칼국수): thin noodles with tuna sauce and vegetables.
30. Ramyeon (라면): typical Korean ramen noodles, but somewhat different from Japanese ramen. Ramyeon Korea could also mean that sold packs of instant noodles. Ramyeon cooked with a sauce that is spicy and usually plus vegetables, meat or kimchi.