Saturday, June 16, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong determined to reveal new image through ‘City Conquest’







Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong share your opinion about his new project.


Kim Hyun Joong attended Korea Hang Ten campaign 'Save The Earth' which was held at a cafe in Seoul on June 13.


Here he expressed about his role in the new drama series, "City Conquest '. "I'm going to start promoting a new album in Japan July 4, and will begin filming in mid-July," he said.


He also tells fans what she is doing so far. The singer who recently completed a tour fanmeeting in China said, "People think I rest if it does not work in Korea. Even the maid what I do not work. To be honest, I work throughout the year. I had an acting lesson, and start a class action. I'm sure will show a new side of myself through the "City Conquest '."


'City Conquest' is the original adult comics on the main character Baek Mir (played by Kim Hyun Joong) who hates the father who left his mother. He seeks revenge against the society that encourages families to ruin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...