Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong: "I Will More Carefully If I go to Sauna"






Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong said he would be more careful when going to the sauna.


Kim Hyun Joong concert at Saitama Super Arena, Japan, is displayed on the July 21 episode of KBS 'Entertainment Report'.


During the speech segment in concert, Kim Hyun Joong heard a loud cry of a fan of the man and he joked, "There is an increasing number of male fans lately. I think I should be more careful when going to the sauna ", make it laugh.


In the episode, Kim Hyun Joong also talked about his fans in Japan, "In Japan, I had a lot of noona fans. A truly amazing 70 years old when my grandmother came to see you with a glow stick in his hand. I told myself that I have to work harder. "(Noona = Older women spoken by men. Generally only used between siblings or close acquaintances).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...