Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Message from Kim Hyun Joong




Had long since written in the official website.
Despite today's typhoon happens, I'm busy doing this and it is like practicing for Conquest City promotion in Japan, filming, and preparing a new album.
I was setting up the songs and choreography are scheduled for release next year ..
I do not lie and the only break in his spare time ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
I will work hard on the set of City Conquest, please watch later, and tell your friends to watch it ^ ^
I saw a version edit it, objectively, I enjoyed it ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
Now here last fall after the summer and Chuseok (Korean thanksgiving) is coming soon, are you going back home??
Hopefully safe trip ^ ^ no accident ..
I also want to shoot and release an album in Korea T_T
I'd love to ... because there has not been shown in public even though I have worked hard ... feel like not doing anything, even though I'm very busy. I may ... little sentiment in the fall.
Just kidding ^ ^
I'm sorry lately do not care my official website. I'll be back with a great album (daebak) and a good drama (daebak) ^ ^
Please stay here and be with me, I'm dreaming and preparing for something new, as usual ^ ^
Do not complain every time, when I make a big push and take some time off. - I'm going to surprise you ㅋ ㅋ
Oh, and ^ ^ is my gift, 'HJ in view of Mir'

Source: hyun-joong

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...