Friday, September 21, 2012

Park Jung Min Strory - My Story A-Z [English_Indonesia] PART 2



Eating


Able to cook a dish personally is a good thing. Spending all of your energy, adding lots of love and seasoning, the sense of tastiness will increase and the feeling is really great. I wish you can cook ‘Ginseng Chicken’ for me because my mother is really an expert in cooking thus I will be strict with the taste. If the food you cook is awful, that is also acceptable. Even if there are no changes, we can continue to date but if we are married, that’s absolutely a no way. If you want to get married with me, you must first brush up your skill of cooking.

Fashion


“What must we do to become fashionable?” People will often ask me this kind of question. Actually, the most important thing is “To love yourself”. You must take notice of the models with the same body shape as you and then read some fashion magazine. When you don’t understand your own style and just follow the latest fashion trend and buying them is not what a fashionista will display. And one more thing, that is to self invest. Talking about fashion, although there are people who buy lots of clothes, however, true fashion does not only reflected on your clothes and accessories. In my opinion, you should notice all these things, hairstyle, make-up skills, and (consuming) beauty food. This is the way of getting close to fashion.

Game


When I was a student, I remembered playing the most popular ‘Bike speed’ competition. After that, I would play seesaw in the park. Even though this is not a popular game but when I was playing seesaw, I hit my friend’s ___*!! (*Translator Note: The word on the translation is small so i cannot figure what is this word :/) From that time onwards, I felt that the seesaw in the park is scary. I also love to prank, although teacher thinks that it’s cute too, I would get scolded by my teacher once in a while. Teacher will immediately scold those naughty students “Although you know XX’s explanation, you should also listen to OO when OO is speaking! Teacher has taught you for 2 years already right? Please respect the teacher!” But teacher will also say this “Although teacher has their own ideas, students also have their own positions. Let’s understand one another.” (Laughs) Teacher is still full of vitality till now, why not we go and listen to his lecture? Alright?

History


When I was in elementary school, I always insisted on getting the chairman position in the class. Of course, if one became a chairman of the class, they must hold a party at home to celebrate, this is a kind of customary. However, our family was not very wealthy that time thus we can’t hold a party at home. At that time, I cried and continuously shouted “I don’t want, I don’t want (I want to open a party)” After that, my mother prepared pizzas and fried chickens, I brought these food and went to the hill behind our school to celebrate with my classmates. At that time, life was very difficult. Although I can joke about it now, however when I listened to what happened at home when I was in elementary school, I felt that it is still difficult because my family isn’t wealthy that time. I only believed in myself, thinking of I need to live well, there was this strong will in my mind. I don’t like to rely on others and I did not talk about my family matters with anyone. My principle that time was to become the Park Jung Min today, till today, I still thought the same way. Now, the path I choose, I must walk down firmly, and I think I can only manage myself better.

I am


From the start of my entertainment job, it was actually in Elementary school. I was given a role in a TV drama, after which, I really wish to become an artist. When I was in Middle school, I entered a performing arts firm. The fee that was said we needed that time was around ¥20,000. My mother did not say anything and took out this sum of money immediately. That time, I still don’t know if I can return this sum of money back to my family and I was really stressed. However, my mother believed that I will return this money back to them eventually. But, I did not expect that there will be swindler in this society. I regretted that time and also suffered. But even at that time, I still did not give up. I was determined to fight back for myself, I need to work hard to a certain extent to show the society who cheated me. So I still cannot forget how I felt that time. I was thinking that I shouldn’t disappoint my mother. I must continue to work hard from now onwards.

Indonesia_trans

Eating [Makan]
Dapat memasak hidangan sendiri adalah hal yang baik. Menghabiskan seluruh energimu, menambahkan banyak cinta dan bumbu, rasa yang lezat akan meningkat dan perasaan itu benar-benar hebat. Aku berharap kalian bisa memasak 'Ayam Ginseng' untukku karena ibuku benar-benar ahli dalam memasak sehingga aku sangat ketat dengan rasa. Jika makanan yang kau masak mengerikan, juga dapat diterima. Bahkan jika tidak ada perubahan, kita dapat melanjutkan berkencan tetapi jika kita sudah menikah, itu sama sekali tidak bisa diterima. Jika ingin menikah denganku, terlebih dahulu kau harus mengasah keterampilan memasakmu.

Fashion [Modis]

"Apa yang harus kita lakukan untuk menjadi modis?" Orang sering menanyakan hal semacam ini. Sebenarnya, hal yang paling penting adalah "Mencintai diri sendiri". Kau harus memperhatikan model dengan bentuk tubuh yang sama sepertimu dan kemudian membaca beberapa majalah mode. Kalau kau tidak memahami gayamu sendiri dan hanya mengikuti tren fashion terbaru dan membelinya, itu bukan apa yang fashionista tampilkan. Dan satu hal lagi, yaitu berinvestasi untuk diri sendiri. Berbicara tentang fashion, meskipun ada orang yang membeli banyak pakaian, bagaimanapun, fashion sejati tidak hanya tercermin pada pakaian dan aksesoris. Menurut pendapatku, kau harus menyadari semua hal ini, gaya rambut, ketrampilan make-up, dan (mengkonsumsi) makanan untuk kecantikan. Inilah cara mendekatkan dengan fashion.

Game [Mainan]

Ketika masih pelajar, aku ingat main kompetisi paling populer 'Bike Race'. Setelah itu, aku akan main jungkat-jungkit di taman. Meskipun ini bukan permainan populer tetapi ketika sedang bermain jungkat-jungkit, aku memukul temanku. Sejak saat itu, aku merasa jungkat-jungkit di taman itu menakutkan. Aku juga suka bercanda, meskipun guru berpikir itu lucu juga, aku akan dimarahi guruku sesekali. Guru akan langsung memarahi pelajar nakal "Meskipun kau mengerti penjelasan XX, kau juga harus mendengarkan OO ketika OO sedang berbicara! Guru sudah mengajarmu selama 2 tahun kan? Tolong hormati guru!" Tapi guru juga akan mengatakan ini "Meskipun guru punya pemikiran sendiri, pelajar juga memiliki posisi mereka sendiri. Mari kita memahami satu sama lain." (Tertawa) Guru masih penuh semangat sampai sekarang., Mengapa tidak kita dengarkan pelajarannya? Benarkan?

History [Sejarah]

Ketika masih di sekolah dasar, aku selalu bersikeras mendapatkan posisi ketua di kelas. Tentu saja, jika sesorang menjadi ketua kelas, mereka harus mengadakan pesta di rumah untuk merayakan, ini semacam kebiasaan. Namun, keluarga kami tidak terlalu kaya waktu itu sehingga tidak bisa mengadakan pesta di rumah. Pada saat itu, aku menangis dan terus berteriak "Aku tidak mau, aku tidak mau (aku ingin membuat pesta)" Setelah itu, ibuku menyiapkan pizza dan ayam goreng, aku membawa makanan ini dan pergi ke bukit belakang sekolah merayakan dengan teman sekelasku. Pada waktu itu, kehidupan sangat sulit. Meskipun aku bisa bercanda tentang hal itu sekarang, namun ketika aku mendengar apa yang terjadi di rumah ketika masih di sekolah dasar, aku merasa itu sulit karena keluargaku tidak kaya waktu itu. Aku hanya percaya pada diri sendiri, berpikir aku harus hidup dengan baik, ada kemauan kuat dalam pikiranku. Aku tidak suka bergantung pada orang lain dan aku tidak bicara tentang masalah keluargaku pada siapapun. Prinsipku waktu itu adalah menjadi Park Jung Min hari ini, sampai hari ini, aku masih berpikiran sama. Sekarang, jalan yang aku pilih, harus kutempuh dengan kuat, dan kurasa aku bisa mengatur diri lebih baik.

I am [Aku]

Awal mula pekerjaanku di entertainment, sebenarnya malai sekolah Dasar. Aku diberi peran dalam sebuah drama TV, setelah itu, aku benar-benar ingin menjadi artis. Ketika di sekolah menengah, aku masuk sebuah perusahaan seni pertunjukan. Biaya yang dibutuhkan sekitar ¥20.000. Ibu tidak mengatakan apa-apa dan segera mengeluarkan sejumlah uang. Waktu itu, aku tidak tahu apakah bisa mengembalikan uang ini kepada keluargaku dan aku benar-benar stres. Tetapi, ibu percaya aku akan mengembalikan uang ini kepada mereka pada akhirnya. Tapi, aku tidak mengira akan ada penipu dalam perusahaan. Aku menyesal saat itu dan juga rugi. Tetapi waktu itu, aku belum menyerah. Aku bertekad melawan diri sendiri, aku harus bekerja keras sampai batas tertentu untuk menunjukkan pada perusahaan yang menipuku. Jadi aku tidak bisa melupakan bagaimana perasaanku waktu itu. Aku berpikir seharusnya aku tidak mengecewakan ibuku. Aku harus terus bekerja keras dari sekarang dan seterusnya.

Credits: rp jm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...