Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong gives snacks to his fans as gifts




Kim Hyun Joong recently showed affection for his fans.

On August 6, photos titled "Kim Hyun Joong fans tried to encourage his" uploaded on the online community board.

In the photo page, there are several snack and written comments on the paper wrapper, "To Henecia. Do not forget the seat belt when you go home and be careful. Now this summer. I tried to encourage member Henecia. Sudden alien attack. First, I would hire member Henecia bus to come to Yeosu to see me. Second, I will prepare some snacks. Third, I will give the member Henecia snack after the concert. "

The people respond: "I do not know if Kim Hyun Joong is cute." "I'm jealous of Kim Hyun Joong fans." "Surprised to see celebrities giving her a snack at the fans as a gift." "Kim Hyun Joong is a good brother."

On August 3 Kim attracted much attention by donating fifty million won for the Beautiful Foundation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...