Saturday, August 11, 2012

SS501′s Kim Hyung Jun says, “I kissed a girl I met for the first time”



SS501's Kim Hyung Jun is expected to attract the attention of viewers.

In the E Channel Only Her episode, which will air August 11 at 11:00 pm, Kim attracted lots of attention with anecdotes about him.

Kim mengejutkanan everyone by saying, "I've never kissed a girl I met for the first time" and "I'm investigating past boyfriend secretly." Gong Hyung Jin host questions whether his ex-girlfriend of a celebrity, everyone laughed when Kim gave funny answers, "So I broke up with him."

Kim also said, "I like staying at home, but my ideal type of girl who likes to come out healthy exercise." In the event they will be, many women, including Korea Fitness winner and a girl who currently studying in LA, appearing as a candidate for the ideal type Kim.

Only Her Gong Hyung Jin-guided, and Kim Chang Ryul, Park Hwi Soon, Yoon Hyung Bin and Sung Dae Hyun exit roads to find the ideal female celebrity guests. Celebrities such as Seo Ji Suk, Kim Ji Suk, Jang Dong Min appeared as a guest. Only Her episode, in which Kim appeared as a guest, will air August 11 at 11:00 pm on Channel E.


Source: Star Daily News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...