Thursday, August 2, 2012

SS501 Park Jung Min thanked to fans for their support






Park Jung Min expressed her gratitude to its loyal fans.


A day after a court ruled in favor of Park Jung Min in the case against CNR Media, singer updating his Twitter to express his gratitude by writing, "Thanks to the fans who care, I can start a new activity ~ I'll reply to your support by working more hard ~ ~ strength + bonus photo! With Jeom Rye ~ "


He later tweeted, "As a bonus, one more picture of my family vacation ~ ~ From the skin peeling eggs ~!", "Uh oh, I made a mistake ... I mean I'm going to 'work' hard but I made ​​a typo ~ this bonus, "and add another photo.


Park Jung Min's first photo lying on the bed and poses with his dog Jeom Rye. Other photos showed the singer smiling peeling hard boiled eggs in hot water and travel last close-up himself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...