Monday, April 30, 2012

Other Quotes from Uri SS501


Kim Hyun Joong : 
1) "l though activities of SS501 have not yet been decided, would surely want to reuniteagain.”
2) "Don’t trust in rumors, trust in the 5 of us."
3) "My gratitude towards fans has always been sitting itself deep down there in my heart."
4) Don’t worry, just believe in SS501 and that’s enough
Heo Young Saeng :
1) "Remember Last year telling you guys we’d make that years ss501′s years. But even that’s not ’09 or ’10, that year will come”
2) “As much as you give us, I’ll try harder, Thankyou”
Kim Kyu Jong :

1) "Have to stay together, can’t switch band, but you can have a boyfriend, have to get a boyfriend..!!!" [SS501’ X-Concert]

2) "When we think of you who gave us so much support, we are really very thankful
Forever, we’ll always be together." [X-CONCERT]

3) “SS501 wil continue to work hard, and we’ll try to become singer doing word tours after ten teasrs”

Park Jung Min :

1) "The pillar of my live is SS501, so I love the word ‘SS501″ the best “ -SexyCharisma, Park Jung Min"

Kim Hyung Joon :

1) "As long as it is not dangerous, I’m happy to do anything my fans want me to do.” 

2) "For 5 years, 10 years, 50 years, our tears would not change." [SS501’s X-Concert]

3) "We will be together all the way until we become grandmothers and grandfathers. 

4) “That we always can get along as 5 members, is the the happiest thing, I think” -
5) “I’ll try harder and become power-uped Hyung Jun”

*We are TRIPLE'S always waiting and support our Super Star^^♥*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...